Tuesday, September 1, 2009

So tired.


What's the weirdest place you've fallen asleep?

I have worked at my current wonderful job for just over two years. Those who know me have heard me shower nothing but praises on it. I am amazed how much I have grown professionally and how much closer I am to realizing my professional dreams. I am so glad I went to college and am really making a difference in the world. [/sarcasm]

I digress.

When I have to do my best work at, well, work, I usually retreat to the shitter that is near the company gym. It's a little more off the beaten path.

I would go to the bathroom that is closer to my work area, but it proves to me that I work with a group of 7-year-olds that enjoy pissing and shitting everywhere. I mean, really, if this is how disgusting they are in public bathrooms, can you imagine what their homes look like?

I usually make my way into the john to catch up on the daily news and sports on my Brownberry. Haha, me clever. On more than one-half-dozen occasions, whilst feeling my morning or afternoon glory, I have heard someone sleeping in one of the other shitboxes. Full out mouth breathing (which initally made me think someone was "checking the power") and loudly snoring. That, my fine friends, is talent.

To be able to zonk out in a room filled with thick, shit-smelling air is impressive. Balls that big could only be hanging in the toilet water.

Do I wait and see who it is? Do I rat out this turd (sorry, too easy)? One can only imagine that call to the company ethics officer.

Make no mistake, double/triple flushes were in order. Stall doors were slammed. Yet the snoring continued as I washed my hands (another topic that needs to be discussed - especially for those you know are hammering the deuce and then walk out without even making a fake attempt and turning on the faucet).

It's just plain nasty. I could understand possibly dozing off once - maybe it was a late night - but this has happened again and again.

Even I'm disgusted, and I have some great shitting stories.

No comments: